Executive Leadership Coaching
An organization’s climate and results are a direct reflection of its leadership. Often, those in executive leadership roles like Director, Chief, Assistant Superintendent, Superintendent, or CEO, support and develop others with little to no attention to their own development because there simply is no time left in the day for that.
Dr. Andy has served in executive roles such as Assistant Superintendent, Chief Academic Officer, and Co-CEO and understands the challenges of balancing time with the development of those whose responsibilities are critical to the success of the organization.
Working with Dr. Andy is a partnership whose foundation is built on the needs of the leader and the needs of the school. The work is grounded in data and relies on mutual trust.
STEP 1: Status Assessment
The initial conversation with Dr. Andy will encompass:
• The executive’s vision that they hold for their departments and the organization.
• Current performance status of the department or organization.
• The strategic goals for the department or organization.
Then, the executive leader will take the Emergenetics® Profile.
STEP 2: Data Collection and Analysis
Then, Dr. Andy follows these steps:
• Gathers data from stakeholders using surveys.
• Analyzes the executive’s Emergenetics® Profile results, and plan a debrief of the data points.
• Observes the executive in action.
• Debriefs the Emergenetics® profile results with the executive.
Next, the executive leader and Dr. Andy decides on 1-3 goals on which to focus.
Step 3: Action Planning
Next, the leader and Dr. Andy will build an action plan that is suited to the leader and organization’s needs based on the data trends. Goals may encompass the areas of:
• Interpersonal Skills / Emotional Intelligence.
• Strategic Planning.
• Team structures and project management.
• Community and stakeholder engagement.
• Influencing school leaders, teachers, or others to action.