Leaders impact their organizations through their decisions, behaviors, and skill sets. Individualized development through coaching is a way for leaders to enrich their technical and soft skills to ensure organizational success.
- Are you looking for ways to enhance your leadership persona and skill set?
- Has your school or district hit a performance plateau?
- Are you looking for ways to connect with, inspire, and motivate your people?
Dr. Andy Parker can help you with all this and more!
Coaching Helps Leaders
- Reflect on attitudes and behaviors and create new perspectives
- Increase connections with students and their families
- Improve morale and reduce staff turnover
- Increase self-awareness and self-confidence
- Sharpen problem-solving skills
Have an Active Vision, Strategy, & Roadmap to Reach Your Goals
One of the powerful tools Dr. Andy uses in his coaching is Emergenetics®. Using STEP Student-Teacher Emergenetics Program™ Theory and your Emergenetics® Profile, Dr. Andy can coach you or your leadership team to:
- Value individual differences in students, staff, and colleagues
- Provide personalized feedback to staff
- Communicate more effectively with students, parents, and staff
- Form purposeful groupings for collaborative professional development
- Broaden your skills in decision making, creativity, and productivity
- Enhance school climate and culture
- Sustain positive school and community relationships
- Leverage your team’s and your strengths to improve performance and results
Explore How Dr. Andy Can Help You
Dr. Andy works with each principal and his or her manager to construct an individualized plan that targets school-specific problems and offers solutions. Working with Dr. Andy is a partnership whose foundation is built on the needs of the leader and the needs of the school. The work is grounded in data and relies on mutual trust.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Dr. Andy has served in executive roles such as Assistant Superintendent, Chief Academic Officer, and Co-CEO/Chief Schools Officer and understands the challenges of balancing time with the development of those whose responsibilities are critical to the success of the organization. Coaching involves self-reflection, analyzing system data, and identifying strategies to tackle gaps in that data.
Leadership Team Coaching
Dr. Andy has led and coached several high-performing teams and knows how important understanding teammates’ behavior and thinking preferences is and how those work in a synchronous manner to achieve results.
What Others are Saying about Dr. Andy Parker’s Coaching Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Leadership Coaching?
- Building awareness of self, the organization, and its people through reflection and feedback.
- Sparking action to address issues and evoke change.
- Guiding professional learning and building new skillsets.
How Do I Know if leadership coaching Is right for Me?
- Are open to feedback
- Appreciate a focused thought partner
- Want to grow and gain new perspectives,
Then leadership coaching will be a great tool to add to your leadership toolbox.